Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hot Chocolate Afternoon...

This afternoon I went with my dad and my boyfriend in the country.We brought the dogs for a walk in order to enjoy the last mild temperatures of this wonderful October.
I love the light in Fall, my favorite season!
The sky was painted in a stunning light blue...
The sky here is something spectacular!

When we were on the way home, my Dad was looking for some hot chocolate.
I said I had no chocolate home and so I promised him I would go tomorrow to get lot of it...
I can get 3 or 4 time in a day a cup of hot chocolate.
That's why my shelf is empty...
I found a lot of delicious recipes around the blogs...
I love to share with you something sweet! :)
So, Enjoy!

We can start with this easy-to-do recipe...

...if you're brave you can try this dense one... it's my favorite!

Anticipate the Halloween mood with this cup!
Your guests will be delighted!

Or try this...

Nutella it's no longer an Italian secret...
 I think I could faint reading this recipe!

And why do not associate a warm cup of hot chocolate with some spicy cookies like these?

Or with lovely chocolate hearts?
(Chek out the whole page!!! *-* I love it!)

Tomorrow I'll try one of these recipes... I promise!
My shelf must be filled with tons of Chocolate... bars, powder, cream.
In other words...
I love Chocolate!!!
Have a bright day
:)


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS--these look delicious! I will definitely be trying the pumpkin and Nutella recipes. Thank you for following my blog and for putting my button on your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Thank you Sadee!!! What a beautiful name you have! Thank you for your kind words!
    Nutella is one of my favorite sweets!
    Your blog is so FAN-TAS-TIC!
    :) Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Chiara! Anche a me piace un sacco il tuo blog e non lo conoscevo :)) Ti seguo anche io! ;)))
    Baci!

    ReplyDelete

Sarò felice di risponderti... :)