Monday, October 17, 2011

Something about me...

Today my cold symptoms have turned into bronchitis.
I feel myself too weak for creating something new.
I think that's the best day to share with you, something about me.
I love photography but today I'll post only instagram pictures, taken with my phone!

I'm 27. But a lot of people say I don't look my age.
I'm very short and a little bit plump. Sometimes I worry too much about that.
Sometimes I'm feeling good with myself.

I truly LOVE Nature and Animals. Expecially dogs and cats.
And...
I've got a lot of house animals at home and I'm so happy/proud of it!!!
I'm lucky to live in a familiy who loves animals like that!
I want to thank you, Daddy and Mom, for never being mad at me when I came (and I still come) home with injuried animals and thank you for all the tears that you've dried when I could not save them.


For first I'm gonna to introduce my kitties!
This is the Queen of the Castle...
I'm proud to annunce...LYNCH!


Mmmh... I'm sorry... I mean, LYNCH! (Pssss... Wake up, you lazy Pussycat!!!)

...Here we go...

Then, this is the little shy Marcino (Daughter of the Queen... Mhmm, that makes you a little Princess then!)
(Every time I see this picture, I burst out laughing!)

Pretty whiskers, uh?!

A now, I feel a little bit sad... She IS Lumpi.
I was 10 years old when we brought her at home from the pound. She was only 40 days old and I remember she was sooo tiny that I could keep her in the palm of my little hand.
The last day of a beautiful March of two years ago, she passed away.
I think about you every day Bibi. I'm still so angry about all of your suffering... You're still in the heart of all of us.
Great movies are not that great without you.
And this home seems a little bit empty, expecially my bedroom.
I love you.

About six years ago we decided to adopt from the pound, a friend for Lumpi.
So Dobby came into our lives.
She was abandoned during the summer holidays and Dobby was about 7 or 9 years old.
She's a little bit shy (and cardiopathic).

And now... the Jester of the Castle!!!
This is Chopper. He's with us since 2 years and a few months.
He has been abandoned.
I saw an ad on internet and I could not resist the sad expression of his eyes... then some volunteers brought him home. Now he is happy. Is like a naughty funny child.
They traveled through half Italy to take Chopper home. I want to thank you again.
You've touched my heart!
*Foxy look*

And the last baby is...
my Piccolino (but my lovely Nick calls him Gordon). I don't really like this name, because it doesn't match with him.
He's already 11 and has arthtritis cause he lived the whole life in a illegal pound under the bad weather or the summer heat.
He never had a home before the same volunteers of Chopper, rescued him.
I love you even if you are with us since half year.
Someday I'll give you a big beautiful home with a huge garden.
Please, grow old enough to see it!!!


Where I live, there are enchanting places.
I grew up with tales of gnomes, pixies and fairies.


But I was born near Venice. I was only 18 months old when we came back in our native region.
I'm of German/Tuscan/Venetian ancestry but both of my parents were born here in Alto Adige-South Tyrol (Italian Dolomites).

I like to draw...
(Pretty scary!!!)

I love sewing...


I love painting...


I love to play Music...
*Even if I'm the worst self-taught piano/guitar player*

I love Nature!!!
Nature is a big part of my life. Nature led me into DIY.
I love to discover and create new biocompatible recipes for my hygiene products.
I'll go into this topic later, on my blog.
I'm a kind of a pagan but not really a pagan.
I believe in the "Nature Religion". I coined this term because I think I'm a very spiritual girl but no religion represent me. I strongly believe in something superior, in something Great and Indisputable. I found my own religion looking around me, seeing the change of the Seasons, the Wildness of Mother Nature, the births and the deaths. I also love all of those good, wise and benevolent prophets like Jesus and Gandhi and Siddharta. Everyone that speak about forgiveness and love, deserve my admiration.
It seems that I'm pretty confused about religion. In facts I'm very conscious about my beliefs.
I also love Technologies and play with the pictures.








And last but not least my
wonderful,
loving,
careful
Boyfriend
Nicola...


I love you so much, expecially when we're going to do such silly things...
You are my Half,
You are my accomplice
You're the best part of me.

This is something about me.
I've no visitors and no followers till now but i had to share this with "strangers".
Take care of you all.

Next time I'll talk about my true Friends.
I need to ask them If I can :)

Love, Chiara

No comments:

Leave a trail! Thank you for your visit and for leaving a comment!!

Sarò felice di risponderti... :)